Thursday, June 17, 2010

Did you have a hysterectomy? Did it age you?

My Aunts grey hair just exploded. My gyno is suggesting it to me cuz of fibroids but I don't want to age that much.



Did you have a hysterectomy? Did it age you?

Its cool,it wont age you like that..in fact I never felt better in my life.I had fibroids it can end your life my mom died of that.I had a complete..so as tthere wont be any need to go back in later if something else pops up,and my sex life just got better by the years no kidding.I was 34 when I had mine.



Did you have a hysterectomy? Did it age you?

I had an hysterectomy and was around 30 at the time I also had fibroids disease and tumors so I end up with a total.



My end up to be pre cancer and they got all of my cancer I am doing fine now.



Did you have a hysterectomy? Did it age you?

well the other option is a myomectomy where they just remove the fibroid and not the womb. I had one when I was 22 but this was the option for me with not having children yet. I didn't grey but I've noticed I've ended up with hair in places I never had it (facial mainly :P). Its best looking up your options before you consider surgery. There are some yahoo groups you can join too where people who have had fibroids discuss whatever you want to know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit