Sunday, June 20, 2010

What to wear ... tips ?alos on make up and hair?

im thinking of wearing a pretty white long skirt . light grey and white half fur boots . a plain white long sleeved top (plain), and pretty tie thin sleevles top that ties at the frount for my date next week . %26gt;%26gt;%26gt; any more tips .. or any think that would suit me ... sorry about the blury pics http://www.myspace.com/mysterious_hh



What to wear ... tips ?alos on make up and hair?

how about a skinny jeans instead of the white long skirt. I think it would look cute with you boots and plain top. As for you hair, I love it the way it is. And also, wear a scarf along with them and a newsboy cap for accessories.



What to wear ... tips ?alos on make up and hair?

The only thing I can think of is that if you wear any jewelry, I'd keep it very simple and silver in color. Wear it on the part of you that you want to call attention to - if it's your hands, wear rings, if it's your face wear earrings, your waist a belt - you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit