Sunday, June 20, 2010

What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

I have strawberry blond hair. Grey blue eyes. Very pale skin. And freckles. Eyeliner? Mascara? Blush? Lip color? Eyeshadow? HELPPPP! Thanks.



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

family dollar brand



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

wear everything you mentioned lol.! Have fun and go on youtube for advice and makeup looks.



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

try light pastel colors.



brown mascara and eye liner



light pink blush



light pink lips



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

Brown or black eyeliner. Cheek tint-light shade of pink would look nice. Mascara-Maybelline, eyeshadow, that's really your choice. If you have oily skin, don't wear too much make-up because it'll only make it worse. If you do use eyeshadow, don't go too dark! :-)



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

Lips: dark berry colors bring out your eyes, shades that are dark bring out the eyes too



Blush: a light peach/apricot pink to help the freckles and skin show up



Eyes: a shimmer of eyeliner in silver will help enhance the eyes. for the mascara, keep it light and simple with litttle bit or go for a clear mascara. eyeshadow should be an earth tone like bronze or a light brown. no blues, purples, hot colors, hot pink, greens, or anything I missed that isn't an earth tone. peaches and soft pinks will work though.



hope this helps



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

check out seventeen.com



or teenmag.com



they have tons of makeup tips. :)



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

eyeliner:



either brown or black, both look good though brown is less dramatic.



mascara:



black or brown again, just go with eitehr color depending on the occasion(brown for school, black for parties)



blush:



shimmer rose or peach colors look great, i suggest soemthing sheer because you want to show off your freckles.



lip color:



light pinks, meduim reds, and peaches.



eyeshadow:



for an everyday look stick to browns or greys, but for a party look silvers, purples, blues.



for everyday



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

Gold, gold, gold.



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

It is not what you should wear but how much and when you should wear it.



If you are going to school or to work, you could wear just a bit of mascara and lip gloss. If it is for evening, you could wear moisturizer, foundation (if you need it), eyeliner, eye shadow, mascara, blush, lipstick.



Your colouring is very pale, so don't wear extremely dark makeup or black shades.



If you can, go to a makeup counter and have a makeover done. That will give you an idea of what colours look best on you



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

I would recomend BOBBI BROWN if you can afford it.



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

Well, Definitley all of em'. ^^;



Hmmm, Strawberry Blonde hair, eh? Well, I would maybe try some charcoal eyeshadow, and some black eyeliner, maybe a charcoal or black. Blue would also look good, or green, both light colors of eyeshadow. Always a little hint of black or light purple looks good with the Charcoal eyeshadow.



Just put a little of the black or color underneath the eye, then maybe put on a little bit of charcoal and black around the side of you're eye like a sort of "Wing,". That, in my opinion would look cute.



Lip color, I always use a lip gloss. Really light pink or clear lip gloss with sparkle to it. That or, If you're feeling really bold that day, maybe some red lip gloss or lipstick. I barely use the lip stick though, as it proves too dry.



Blush, I always use, light pink, But I being blonde. Either that or some red. Not really bold, though, because that wouldn't look very good.



Good luck! :)



What kind of makeup should I wear, yo?

Maybelline

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit