Sunday, June 20, 2010

Yes, it's me, Tyler. I actually shaved my head! Can you believe it?

I saw where my friend Bryan had shaved his head, and I kept thinking about it, and finally got up the nerve! I shaved my head BALD as an EGG! Can you believe it? I feel so free, so naked. In fact, you can look at the photo I took just a few hours ago, right after I completed my shave, on my 360. No more grey hair, and I feel 10 years younger!



Go to my 360 to see my naked, white head! Be forewarned, it is an "artistic" pose! I shall have to get some sun on that naked bean now, won't I?



Yes, it's me, Tyler. I actually shaved my head! Can you believe it?

Oh my God, Tyler! Is that REALLY you? Are you completely naked behind that surfboard? I barely recognized you without your white hair and BCG's! You are a completely different person! Shine on, my newly baldy brother, shine on!



Yes, it's me, Tyler. I actually shaved my head! Can you believe it?

Now you will have to buy an extra large size condom!



Yes, it's me, Tyler. I actually shaved my head! Can you believe it?

Can you just move a few steps to your left so I can get a better look?



:o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit