Thursday, June 17, 2010

Every time I get foil highlights done - my hair comes out different colors?

I have some grey coming in - could that be more difficult for a hairdresser to deal with? Sometimes she puts brown %26amp; blond - but then it goes darker than I want it. Sometimes it comes out good, but lately I'm not happy. Everytime I seem to find a hairdresser I like they move or I move. This one I have now was good, but lately have been disappointed-- Could the gray coming in make a difference?



Every time I get foil highlights done - my hair comes out different colors?

A lot of times with the foils it depends on how long the set, the type of hairdye she used and how strong it is. It is completely normal to get a different shade everytime, or even different shades on each foil. If they are only 1 or 2 shades lighter/darker that is what helps make it look more natural.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit