Sunday, June 20, 2010

He never "did' it and regrets it now?

Am in a long distance relationship (he's in the USA, am in France) for over a year now and we are both 21. He is virgin by choice until wedding while I did it before with just 1 guy. Yesterday he said jokingly he started to have grey hair because of all the stress him being virgin still. I was kinda hurt but said nothing and then today we had a fight because he told me he wish he did it when he was younger before we met to get it done with.



I said it's not really nice for me and he was like "how is it your problem if I did it before meeting you. I don't get pissed because you had sex before meeting me do I! Is it so wrong for me thinking about it? it's easy for you you did it before!"



So should I really worry about it or not? Am really down because I happen to realise webcamming and videos isn't enough. I feel like am not giving him enough or else he wouldn't be regretting being a virgin suddenly. I know he's not a cheater so how should I be reacting instead?



He never "did' it and regrets it now?

This kind of stuff sounds like a movie-drama-play.This kind of relationship always are very complex because you can't control what takes place in other part of the world.For me the choice is very simple.You must fly and stay with this person,or the other one must fly and do the same.The reason is simple: this stuff did not work.Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit