Friday, November 27, 2009

Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

i was at my friends house, and at night we had this incrediably heavy gut feeling that someone wanted to hurt us (we had been outside on her porch, and heard foot steps, and metal scraping agianst the gutter,so creepy, it was like out of a horror movie)



i half dreamt that i was walking down my friends street, and there was an old fat guy with grey black hair. he was wearing an orange shirt, and he was getting into a white truck with grey lines in the middle...



for some reason, this was one of the most horrible dreams i've ever had, and i woke my friends up. later that day when i was at my house, my friend called me and said "i was walking to the park, and i saw this guy, he was fat, and old, with black grey hair, and he was wearing an orange shirt, and he was getting into a white truck. i remembered what yyou said about your dream and walked faster.. and he was staring at me the whole way"



we went over details, the only diference was there was another guy in the truck



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

well, some people believe that we as humans are capable of much much more than what we do normally. We only use about 10% of our brain, imagine what we could do if we could activate even just 25%. What I'm saying here is it COULD be that you had a psychic-type incedent. The problem with this is it's pretty much impossible to prove.



Another possibility is you subconsciously picked up on these details. Maybe you saw his truck and him wearing the same clothes for a split second but didn't think anything of it consciously. Maybe your parents were watching TV and this guys description came on tv but you weren't paying attention. This information then went into your dream. Then your friend actually saw the guy(s)



To be honest? I'm really not sure what it could be. Just be happy that nothing bad happened to you or your friends. You're okay. If you see this guy again tho, make sure to stay far far away, okay? Whether you are psychic or you have good intuition or whatever, something is telling you to stay away. Listen to that.



Hope I helped some!



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

Just keep an eye out for someone fitting that description from your dreams and your friend as well. That is very weird though



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

i have people very close to me who have had predicting dreams. stay away! and be very careful, especially when it's dark. maybe check out one of those sites that tell you where all the sex offenders or convicts are living in your neighborhood.



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

Most people know about this and it has nothing to do with anything remotely Twilight Zone. All nuts and bolts. The disingenuous part is whether I should believe you that you don't know how this came about. Or if it happened at all.



Technology. Low criminals in high places having fun.



That's what I mean.



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

Deja vu



and tell your parents or older sister/brother



this guy might try to hurt you and your friends



and be sure to not walk alone outside when it's dark



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

Your gut is the part of you that you HAVE to trust. If you had a really strong gut feeling about this, then you need to take caution and be careful. And if you were dreaming about it, too, then I'd be very careful if I were you. I'm unsure about your age...if you're still a kid, make sure you don't go to your friends house if their parents aren't home. If you're an adult, then I'd have friends around, or maybe go to another friends house in a different location. Regardless of age, I'd lock the doors and windows and have a plan to what you would do in a situation. This could be serious, so you should take as much caution as you can. Be careful and always be watching out. Do what your gut says.



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

You should always pay attention to your dreams. They can reveal messages or warnings through your subconscious. With that being said, try not to over analyze them either. Sometimes fears or even the foods you eat can play a part in what kind of dreams you have. It is a good thing that you remembered your dream in such detail and should be looked into more at www.dreammoods.com. Stay safe.



Can someone explain this to me? this is so creep y i just cant get over it...?

LOL all of us have a grand "intuition" my friend only you are just begining to focus on it, good job!



Always listen to ur gut instincs and start keeping track of ur dreams, ur eyes will be more open to the "gift" then, promise........



All the Best, Shad @)~%26gt;~

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit