Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Does anyone know of a permanent hair dye that doesn't contain PPD?

I suffer from a PPD allergy which I discovered when I dyed my brown hair to black. I have been growing the dye out for 2 long years but have now spotted a few greys so need to start dying again. As my hair is long henna is not really an option as it's not permanent. I have heard that L'Oreal do make a permanent hair dye without PPD but have no idea of its name or where to get it from. Can someone help me with me ongoing battle??! Many thanks for your time.



Does anyone know of a permanent hair dye that doesn't contain PPD?

If I were you I would check out this site that offers all natural hair dyes! It is henna based but it also provide special natural treatment for gray hair and seals in the color so that it becomes permanent



http://www.farrellstore.com/shop/ppdfree...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit