Saturday, November 28, 2009

There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

I am older,w/long grey hair %26amp; beard.I am on a rock beach w/ huge gnarled trees,with a group of people all with brown skin %26amp;white hair.While the adults are working around us,I am storytelling to the children.It's a pleasant dream,but is a rather strange scene,seems like it could be another planet or something.



Anyone have a clue what it might mean?



There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

Zowie! You stole my dream from me! Really that's my retirement dream in a few years. After a long career in government service I plan to retire on a nice island somewhere. Hope that works our for you too.



That dream symbolizes a slower paced lifestyle to me. Where you can enjoy the people around you. And that you can tell kids your experiences in an entertaining fashion so that they will enjoy life to the fullest while achieving their potential.



It sounds like the good life. Even if you never get to that place maybe where you are at now you can start doing that with the people you are with. In a sense Paradise is where you choose to make it and then start living it.



Good luck to you.



There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

The dream is showing you a hope for the future - you wise and respected and helping others. It is a really good dream.



There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

sounds nice



There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

dreams are symbolic of things that the sub-conscious that deals with the past or the present .it never deals with the future. the synbols are there to help deal with probllems that the dreamer doesn't want to deal with in an awake state. this is the way that you want the future to be not the way that it will be. the only thing that you see that is young are the children that you are reading too. everything else is old. you feel that the future is pleasant but what you actually are afraid of the future. the fact that the trees are gnarled and the beach is not soft sand and the elderly workers are old, but your job is too sit and read to the children who are young. they make you feel young inside. that makes you still feel young. it's time to face the future and realize that all of us are growing old. the process starts the minute we are born



There's this recurring dream I have had for years...?

According to Dreamcrowd:



To see something old in your dream, suggests that there is something in your life that you need to replace or get rid of. Alternatively, there may be something in the past that you need to incorporate into your current life.



Try posting your dream on Dreamcrowd for a free interpretation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit