Friday, November 27, 2009

Premature greying?

Im 18 and ive had about 50 grey hairs on my head since i was 16. are theyre any treatments such as shampoos and vitamins i can take to help this, or is a dye treatment my only option? thanks



Premature greying?

consult with your doctor as some medical problems can do it also keep an account of the food you take to discuss with your doctor



Premature greying?

Thank you Report It



Premature greying?

I don't think is a medical problem. No no. This is premature Graying. This happens to many people. I knew a guy who was 15 and 38-40% of his hair was gray. I started with my first 2 gray hairs at age 15. There is no going back. It is a natural process that can't be stopped. Report It



Premature greying?

I think dying would be the only option. Please don't feel self conscious of it, though; it's not a big deal at all. It won't make you look like a pensioner! Think of it as a quirk :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit