Friday, November 27, 2009

Fitness Attendant/Personal Trainer Interview?

After the holiday's...I have a job interview as a fitness attendant/personal trainer.



1) Any tips how I should dress for this? The regular dress for a job like this can be anything from t-shirt and sweatpants...to polo shirt and kakki's. I just would like to make good impression.



2) I am an older person with grey hair starting up. Should I touch it up before going in? Grey hair indicates OLD. But it also indicates WISDOM. Again...I would like to get the job.



Fitness Attendant/Personal Trainer Interview?

Dress well but don't be hung up over the grey hair. I'm sure the staff will think nothing of it.



Fitness Attendant/Personal Trainer Interview?

Don't dress above the level of the place you're interviewing at...



I would suggest you dress in kakki's and a nice polo shirt.



http://www.effective-resume-writing.com/...



You can download a free interview tips ebook at the site above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit