Friday, November 27, 2009

Dream meaning?

I had a dream last night that I was living in a house with a bunch of friends and I had gone to Shanghai to do some shopping (obviously) we lived in China. Anyway, I looked in the mirror and my face was very young and pretty. (Hehe, cause I'm pretty) anyway and my hair was pretty. There were strands of grey growing (I'm 26 and have no real grey hair). I was looking and was thinking about how to solve the solution of my grey hair, pull it or cut it off at the root. Anyway, I decided to let it just be and that I would let the colors mingle because I thought it looked pretty. I was walking away thinking about my new look and smiling.



Dream meaning?

Although you may feel a little "shanghaied" in certain aspects of your life, you are generally pleased with the way things are turning out and the choices (shopping) you have made. Your choices have reflected back to yourself how wise you have been. Although there are areas that may be considered by some to need attention, you wouldn't change a thing you have done or the way you think. All the things that have happened in your life are part of the whole and is what makes you an individual, and you are willing to take the bad with the good.



This was a really cool life review dream, and it sounds like you are perfectly happy with the way it has gone so far, warts and all. You have managed to maintain a positive self image in spite of any bad things that may have happened along the way. Good for you!



Hope this helped.



Dream meaning?

its called a dream,



beacuse dreams are things



thats arnt true..i wouldnt think



about it and just ignore it as would



most people.



Dream meaning?

White Hair



To dream that your hair is white or turns white, indicates that something important has just been made aware to you. It is a symbol of wisdom and insight. The dream may also be a metaphor suggesting that you are feeling "light-headed".



Dream meaning?

Dreams don't really mean any thing except radom thoughts from different parts from your brain, which is why dreams could be very weird. For example part of your brain could be thinking about your dog, another could be thinking about your friend's house, and another about your favorite song. All these could be combined in a dream where you would see your dog in your friend's house, singing your favorite song. They don't really mean any thing else. Dreams are also extremely useful



Dream meaning?

It sounds to me like you are reaffirming in your dream that you have a very good self concept, and that you are enjoying life with the company of good friends! You are pleased with your appearance and feel you will age gracefully and can easily accept the few grays that may come along, because hey, you still look great, and won't let anything stop you! You realize that what YOU think matters, and you go about enjoying your time and just keep Smiling! ;o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit