Friday, November 27, 2009

Help me identify an anime cartoon?

yes theres this cartoon i used to watch when i was younger and the characters included:



this women with red hair who was really smart( i think she went evil in the end)



this young girl who had green hair who sometimes grew older and had two red dots on her forehead,



this women with grey hair who was a 'pirate' with a space ship.



this lad with black hair who they all lived with on earth,



this older princess thing who hated the pirate and was the green haired girl's sister or something???



and this crazy rabbit dog thing who turned into a crystal or a spaceship thing



help me,thankyou,all my friends have been trying to remember!



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

i think its a old version of Yugio



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo.



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo =)



The silver haired woman is a space pirate called Ryoko, and the older purple haired lady is princess Ayeka =)



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo...



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Definitely sounds like Tenchi Muyo to me, though I might be wrong, I remember watching it when I was younger too!



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo, good show



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo



http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclop...



http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

tenchi muyo. no doubt.



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo!!



Ryoko had potato chip ear lol!



The rabbit thing was an alien and all the girls fancied Tenchi...



*Memories* It rocked.



Help me identify an anime cartoon?

Tenchi Muyo the OVA.



Originally available from Pioneer, it's now available from most DVD shops as a box set.



The characters are



Tenchi Mizaki



Ryoko (the space pirate)



Princess Ayaka



Princess Sassame



Washu (the one you thought went evil)



Ryou-oki is the cabbit (cat rabbit) who is also the spaceship.



You can also get the Tenchi Universe collection (not in the UK) and Tenchi GX.



Great series, though a bit old.



JBV^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit