Friday, November 27, 2009

Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

How does life get any worse, I'm a 20 year old single guy and I'm already getting a few grey hairs? Can anyone tell me why this is happening to me? Could it be stress, how do I stop it? This is killing me because I'm young and with a few grey hairs it really brings my self esteem way down. I see other young guys with there black hair rich, and I'm always left to wonder. I don't have financial stress not yet anyway, so what does cause this in young guys? Even better how can I stop it. Please help me, I want my life back, I want everything to be allright. I don't understand, don't know what to do? I just started a a new job and my boss does pressure me in so many ways, like for example giving me tasks and very limited time, I can't stand this so please help me someone. In all seriousness! What the hell is wrong with this picture?



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

Honey, It's hereditary. I have had a silver streak in the front of my head since I was 14 years old. I'm a hairdresser and I don't color my hair. I celebrate it. It's different and everyone wants to know where I got it done.



You have two choices....work with it and incorporate it into a hairstyle that will show it off.....or color it to cover the grey.



You have short hair....and coloring can become very costly because you cut your hair so often the color will get cut out.



Life doesn't end when you get a grey hair....enjoy it...;)



BTW...I'm 47 now....and I have 60 % silver in my hair. It looks like a frost and I don't have to pay to get it...;)



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

die your hair?



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

Relax, gray hair is hot. It may be genetics though. I wish you could understand. It doesn't make you look old, just distinguished. As long as you aren't going bald gray hair is sexy.



Whatever you do, don't dye it. It will look so cheesy and you'll either be dying it all the time or paying loads of money to get it colored. If you want it gone, your best bet is shaving.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

genetics might be the cause. dye your hair, if it will bring your self esteem back. or wear your gray hair with pride. some people looked good with grays.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

sometimes stress can lead to gray hair. or it might be genetic. you get white when you young , than you can't help it . the quick way to solve the problem is to color your hair. and try to release your stress...take a break from work...



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

It could be stress. If it makes you feel any better I am 23 and I am losing hair on the top of my head already! LOL. If it get's bad I will just shave it all off.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

It's genetics. My dad started going bald at 17. Don't worry about it. I think grey hair on guys can be quite sexy.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

My daughter started getting grays in her teens so its probably genetics. Have you checked people in your family and the age they grayed? If you don't like it, dye it.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

Hi, first of all gray hair is definitely in your genes. You probably have a parent or grandparent that also experienced graying at an early age. Also it does look nice when a man starts to Gray if he has nice hair and is well groomed. I would try dyeing your hair, at 20 years old that's a little young to be showing off your gray especially since you are not comfortable with them.



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

FIRST. Please relaxxxx... this is not end of the world...



It is not stress nor you are getting old. It is your genetics...



SECOND: Please DON'T color your hair... The most unattractive and ugly thing that guy can do to his appearance is coloring his hair...



When I see a man with colored hair.. that does it %26lt;%26lt;%26gt;%26gt; no matter how attractive he is.. I just can not pass THE ARTIFICIAL HAIR LOOK...



So don't stress out from Nothing.. Let me tell you a secret.. A gray hair represents wisdom and sexiness, Think about it and never color your hair...



Why is this happening to me? (Please Read)?

sumtimes conditioners cuz it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit