Tuesday, November 24, 2009

My hair is supers soft & straight.?

My hair grows very fast but does not have enough volume. Once long back, it was thick but it has lost its thickness. I oil it with Himalaya oil and wash it with baby shampoo because my hair superconditioned by nature itself. Any harsh shampoo brings me dry facial skin and dandruff to my hair. I take multi-vitamins everyday. I dye my hair once in 4 months to camourflage few streaks of greys. I am in my mid-thirties.How to increase the hair volume?



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

Okay, well Baby shampoo is gentle to the eyes, but not the hair. This is what my hair stylist told me. Try a shampoo for body and volume. I do not under stand why you are only coloring your hair once every 4 months to camouflage a few streaks of gray hair, if your hair grows fast you should have to color at least once ever 4-6 weeks at the least. After you color, your hair should be bouncy and shiny or at least mine is. Also if your hair is long it will not bounce like it will when it is short.



Faith E



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

hi have you heard of Main %26amp; Tail, its for horses and humans. you can get it at walmart. it made my hair long and thick really fast.



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

After you wash your hair apply root lifter and it will give you volume or you can use a volumizing mousse after shampooing



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

There are very good "Rogane" like products you can purchase over the counter. You may also want to look for a very gentle hair color. I know my scalp freaks out when I color my hair, which is also very soft and very straight. I use a volumizer every morning to help plump my usual limp locks. Try Aussie Volumizer. It works for me, but my hair isn't very long, about to my shoulders. Good Luck!



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

Tress express...hair extensions....most of the hair products dont really work all that well and you do not grow more hair by using them if that were true there wouldn't be bald people. http://www.imagebyangie.com this is a web page that shows the before and after pics.



My hair is supers soft %26amp; straight.?

Ever try a body perm. You get the beautiful volume and bounce without too much curl. Can make hair look thicker.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit