Friday, November 27, 2009

A Long Question...........?

I decided that I wanted to try getting laser hair removal on my legs. To cut a long story short, I went, paid $3995 for a course of 5 treatments got shown a short video about what was going to happen and in the middle of it, it said that people with blonde, red or grey hair the treatment would not work properly. I questioned this as I have red hair and she said I would be fine. I then started having the treatment and the technician wasn't hopeful that it would work for me as she commented that I had red hair. Anyway, I decided after getting the first treatment done and that I didn't lose any hair that I no longer wanted to go ahead with the treatments. I got a refund of $2995 - I want a full refund as I feel I was totally mislead and I have e-mails from the company saying that the machine wasn't working properly on the day and that I would get a refund. I have written letters and they have not replied to me. What should I do next? $1000 is a lot of money. Please help.



A Long Question...........?

Gather all of your evidence and contact a lawyer, even a free consultation and some times a letter to the company from the attorney will get your money back. Good Luck



A Long Question...........?

Come to the place and talk directly, face to face with THE HIGHEST STATUS manager/owner.



Explain everything, print out the e-mails, their policies, and all that you have.



Basicly don't give up, and try to get what you want. If they are really not helping much, tell them you will be contacting one of those consumer-protection agencies- but research it first, so they'll know that you know what you're talking about.



Research some LEGAL words, and use them, for example:



"the section 3.15 of the consumer protection act states that...." --- again, make sure you know what you're talking about.



Basicly don't give until they will gladly refund you all the money so you'll leave them alone!



A Long Question...........?

I'm a little confused... and I'm not a lawyer at all... but if you saw the video and it said that the process won't work on red hair, which you have, but you decide to do it anyway... that seems like informed consent. You knew what the video said and you did it anyway.



On the other hand, if you have in writing their intent to give you a FULL refund, then I'd go for it and insist that htey refund the total.



A Long Question...........?

Tell the manager/ owner that you WILL take legal action, or just have an attorney call them. That will scare them enough to fully refund you without REALLY having to do anything

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit