Tuesday, November 24, 2009

So, do you have?

grey hairs and do you show them proudly???



So, do you have?

Yes I do and I have had them since I was 19! I sweated it then and now I don't care!



So, do you have?

no i dont



So, do you have?

No, I am only 17.



So, do you have?

I don't have them !



So, do you have?

Nope, I'm only 16 :)



So, do you have?

I don't have any yet



So, do you have?

Yes and Absofreakinglutely NOT



So, do you have?

yes i do and yes i do



So, do you have?

no not yet but someday l will



So, do you have?

I'm a distinquished gentleman, and proud of it.....



So, do you have?

no, I am 20!



So, do you have?

So.. I'm only 14.



No, actually, I don't.



So, do you have?

Nope...thank goodness....if I did have them, I'd show them proudly though...it's nothing to be ashamed off!



So, do you have?

I have grey hair, i use to use grecion 2000, i got to the point why bother cause when i had a haircut the grey was back. now i just have a number one back and sides, n intend growing old gracefully. now where did i put my zimmer frame.



So, do you have?

no, but one day i hope to go silver instead of gray



So, do you have?

nope not yet



So, do you have?

no I do not have grey hairs (or white for that matter) luckily.I would show them proudly if I did have them however.



So, do you have?

i shaved them all off....



So, do you have?

N0PE



So, do you have?

I covered the gray from the time I was 20. At 43 I stopped and at 46 I cut away all but the 3 year old gray roots....The most liberating thing I have ever done in my life. I love it in all of its white glory. No one dares guess my age they only claim to know I am much younger than the hair would suggest.



So, do you have?

I am grey at the temples and now going salt and pepper throughout my head, eyebrows and beard. I am proud of my status as an elder statesman so I don't try to hide it, except to shave most days to keep from looking like I'm homeless.



It helps that I live in a town where many of the women let their hair grey naturally, and I'm proud of that, too. Honestly, they look just as beautiful that way as they would with colors or tints to try to hide their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit