Friday, November 27, 2009

Question for the guys?

Be brutally honest, because that's what I am :-)



Greying at 22. Hot, or not? This would seem like an easy answer right?



I have stray grey hair showing up around the sides. Not so much that I can't just pull them out. (BTW - that is so much harder than you would think when you don't have tweezers) But I have a feeling this will be beyond pulling in quickly coming years (months?).



Personally, I think grey hair is really hot.... Unfortunately though, my opinion really doesn't matter.



Question for the guys?

Hot...hot...hot!!! I started graying at 15!! My dad is 90 and his head is a cotton ball. He's handsome! I remember him having grey since i was little. Dude, be proud of your regal look. I bet u look very handsome!!!! Woof...woof!! Look at my avatar..I have grey hair too!!!



Question for the guys?

NOT



Question for the guys?

NOT



Question for the guys?

Man, I had one here %26amp; there at 23. I never noticed them until a friend pionted them out one day. I'm 42 now, and still have the same amount of greys now as I had then.My hairs still dark brown.



Dont let an occasional one here %26amp; there worry you. It doesn't mean your going grey all over, and in 10 yrs you'll look 80.



Question for the guys?

I say "HOT", but it depends on the guy. Grey hair on its own doesn't make a guy any hotter than blue eyes or hairy forearms. It depends on the entire package. And you probably can't go by my opinion...I only like guys about 35 and up.



Question for the guys?

Firstly, ur opinion is as important as anyone elses... The greying means the person is wise.... I can't say it turns me on, but it is cool...



Question for the guys?

Some grey is definitely hot. I think the term for premature greying is called pellagra. Go look it up and see a dermatologist if you want to treat it so you know your safe options.



Personally, I find it a turn on.



Question for the guys?

I had a friend who had more than a couple of greys at 20 and all of his hair didn't grey at all!! Not sure if i should say what did happen.....ok, he went bald!!



Question for the guys?

Only when it accompanies a Fantastic Four body type (uber nerd or hot flaming guy, uber nerd's powers might be a bonus too...) other than that I'd grap a few products to use.... No offense but... I have had gray streaks since I was 9 and I have dyed my hair since I was 19 so... do what you will but a nice coloring job works well (unless you have total dr fantastic going on, in which case messge me!)



Question for the guys?

"Personally, I think grey hair is really hot... Unfortunately though, my opinion really doesn't matter."



Yet it's your hair, so shouldn't your opinion be the only one that matters? If you like it, keep it. If you don't, have away with it.



Question for the guys?

I would tend to say it's a little hot. Gives you that distinguished mature gentleman look. Though if your mate is really giving you a hard time about it, why not try some Just for Men or another hair dye product.



Question for the guys?

no gry hair is for old pople it olny looks good



if the guy is hot

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit