Saturday, November 28, 2009

Have u ever...?

Hi there, my mum has grey hairs all around her head. I was just wondering, coulI cover them with dye, and then wrap tehm round in foil?? Like tehy do at the hairdressers?? Is there a technique to wrap the foil arond teh hair??



Please help me, 10 points 4 the person who answers 1st.



XXX



Please help me, 10 points for the person who answers 1st!!



Have u ever...?

Yeah that should work. If not then get a dye your mom wants and then do all of her hair or get a hairdresser to do it.



Have u ever...?

You dont need foils to cover greys. Just buy an overall colour and put it all through her hair. You could also go to a salon for this. Foils are used to create highlights.



Have u ever...?

Well last time my brothers girlfriend dyed her hair at our house she used cling wrap, but she was doing an all over dye so i dunno.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
poor credit